Phase 1 Properties in Whistler, B.C. have NO RESTRICTIVE COVENANTS on TITLE for owners on when they can use the unit and who can manage the unit, etc.
Phase 2 Properties are RESTRICTED to 56 Days of owner / personal use a year. The rest of the time, Phase 2 properties are available for short term / nightly rental.
- Q. How do I book my Phase 2 property?
- A. Owners book online. This is usually required 30-90 days before your stay and up to 6-months to a year in advance.
- Q. Can I manage the property myself?
- A. No. These properties have elected Property Managers handing all of the rents, deposits, housekeeping, etc..
- Q. When can I use my 56 Days of owner / personal use?
- A. 28 Days in the Summer & 28 Days in the Winter
- Q. Does this property make any money?
- A. Because each Phase 2 is operated differently, this will depend on the property. Some Phase properties make up to a 5% ROI Year.
|Matthew Callaghan – REALTOR®
Sutton Presidents Club Member® – 2011 & 2012
Sutton Group – West Coast Realty
O: (604) 935-3380| C: (604)966-8678